I'm Zee and I'm an avatar in Second Life. My main blog is here. This is more of a 'musing' and personal blog of random stuff. :)
Let’s Go on a Trip! on Flickr.
I got this news from Plurk friends, and I want to share it too amongst us in Tumblr since we’re active on social media.
First, let me show you this. You will need it “How to stop autoplaying ads, videos and media on webpages" (So you won’t stumble on the video autoplaying while you’re browsing Fb and Twitter).
Information after the cut. Nothing gory after the cut, it’s just to give you the option of choosing to know or not.
Good evening! I wanted to do a little post for some accessories I’ve collected today! First is some amazing horns from The Horror! which have a nice, sinister curl to them as well as pointed edges. They come with an option to change metals and in a few different colors so check that out! And while you’re at it, peep these Young Face Jewels from The Horror as well. I’ve never seen anything quite like them in SL, and they’re a nice little accent for your face when you don’t wanna wear a piercing! I’m also wearing a brand new hair here from little bones.! Nova’s redone the textures yet again and they’re more amazing than ever, PLUS there’s a new exclusive HUD to group members available at kustom9, so be sure to check that out! Credits below, as usual!
- Hair: little bones.:: Toxic - Ink Dips (available now @ kustom9!)
- Horns: The Horror! :: Prick Horns - Solid
- Face Jewels: The Horror! :: Young Face Jewels - Black
- Collar: .Pekka. -Thick Chain Collar - Black (limited item, still some left!)
- Nose Chain: aisling. :: Simple Nosechain - Black (free!)
- Tattoo (forehead): ::LustRage:: :: Uxe Tattoo - Crossv2 (limited item!)
- Eyeshadow: .Pekka. :: Goth Eyeshadows - 4
- Skin: Glam Affair :: Rose - Pearl 04 (limited item! no longer available!)
(* For other items in this post, please refer to the sidebar on the front page!)
New update. Remember to clean install!
The Lonely Fisherman’s Cabin on Flickr.
at all stores and marketplace
Clean and Simple on Flickr.